Nylas Launches Embeddable Scheduler With Customizable UI & Back-End Sync
Within days, a single developer can build powerful scheduling features into any application.
Gleb Polyakov | October 8, 2019
There is a vast amount of data residing in your users’ inboxes, calendars, and contacts books — but accessing that data is a complex undertaking. Nylas has delivered the only unified solution that allows developers to access this data from any provider in a secure, reliable, and scalable way.
Today, we’re excited to announce an extension of this vision: a new front-end, customizable scheduling solution that makes it easier than ever to build powerful scheduling features into your application.
The Nylas Scheduler pairs a front-end, feature-rich calendar widget with our suite of universal communications APIs. Now any developer can add robust calendaring features into their product with minimal time and effort. And the best part is that Nylas Scheduler is included free-of-charge with your existing Nylas subscription.
Previously, developers would need to use tools like Timekit and Calendly, which cost companies between $8-16 per month for each connected user. Nylas is releasing Scheduler today and is including it as part of our platform subscription, which starts at $0.99 per connected account with a $99 flat monthly platform fee.
Features of the Nylas Scheduler include:
- Schedule Editor: Make it easy for your users to create multiple meeting invite types for every use-case.
- Customizable Themes: Users can select their company logo, customize color schemes, and branding elements.
- Time Zone Support: Get seamless scheduling across time zones.
- White labeling: Customers users can design the Nylas Scheduler with custom colors, custom logos, and custom URL + slug
- Instant Scheduler: Your users can book meetings instantly on an organizer’s calendar through a unique Schedule Page.
- Round-Robin Scheduler: Allow scheduling based upon first availability, or set up rules that auto-route meeting requests between calendars.
- AutoSchedule: Instantly find times that work for both organizers and attendees.
Abbas Ali, CPO and Co-Founder at innovative online broker platform Doorr, said “With the Nylas Scheduler, my team saved 6 weeks of engineering work. We were able to get up and running quickly with robust scheduling features and calendar sync in just a few days.”
Here’s how it works:
- Get a Free API Key & Authenticate Users: Create an account with Nylas to access your free API key. Authenticate users’ calendars securely through Nylas.
- Start Scheduling: Users customize their Schedule Page, and share their unique booking link with attendees.