You’ve probably heard about CpaaS (Communications platform as a Service). But do you know what makes Nylas different? Meet us in Dublin and we will walk you through how to unlock engaging, intelligent, and personalised experiences with first-party communications data.
The Nylas team is excited to be part of this year’s Dublin Tech Summit, on the 15th and 16th of June at the Royal Dublin Society. Now in its 6th year, the conference attracts the brightest and most influential minds in the industry to discuss how Technology shapes our world and our future. Over 8,000 attendees are expected to learn, share and network with like-minded individuals at what is predicted to be a record year for the show.
Nylas is part of that journey; our technology has already impacted how 100,000+ developers build communications features within their applications and deliver outstanding experiences for their end users. Innovative companies like Upwork, Wix, Freshworks, Lever, Dialpad, and Ceridian have already leveraged universal access to rich communications data, intuitive APIs, open-source UX components, advanced AI/ML-based high volume ETL capabilities, and comprehensive security features to create meaningful and innovative products, workflows, and experiences for customers and employees.
But that’s only the tip of the iceberg. In fact, a modern approach to leveraging a CpaaS can help:
- Activate digital customer engagement through embedded communications features
- Unlock actionable insights from data intelligence by extracting, transforming, and loading customer communications data
- Drive hyper-personalisation to improve conversion, increase efficiency, and deliver standout customer experiences
- Accessing omni-channel data sources
- Embedding communications experiences within synchronous, real-time, bi-directional interactions
- Engaging customers and users across digital touch points in their journey
- Identifying, extracting and structuring key data elements from communications channels
- Activating unstructured data into workflow automations, personalised experiences and analytical insights
If any of the above use cases are part of your roadmap, we should certainly talk! Nylas has a lot in store for you at this event to get you started:
- Our SE-led breakout session will discuss why and how first-party data disrupted the way businesses develop intelligent applications and power personalised digital experiences.
- Our expert team will guide you on the best ways to leverage communications data for your technology project. Head over to stand E15 to receive personal recommendations and tailored advice for your particular use case.
This conference is a ticketed event, but we have a number of complimentary passes for guests who would like to meet us. To apply for a pass please fill in the form below and will be in touch shortly: